1 gal Engine Coolant / Antifreeze
Provides long life protection in GM and Asian made vehicles. Zerex DEX-COOL is GM approved for use in GM vehicles produced beginning in 1996. This formula also meets many of the European manufacturers’ phosphate-free and Asian manufacturers’ silicate-free requirements.
For convenience and protection try Zerex DEX-COOL Ready To Use. Zerex DEX-COOL Ready To Use combines the excellent temperature and corrosion protection of Zerex DEX-COOL with de-mineralized water to help reduce the risk of cooling system deposits. The 50/50 mixture provides protection down to -34°F.
- GM DEX-COOL Approved
- Protection for up to 5 years / 150,000 miles
- Organic Acid Technology (OAT) minimizes corrosion inhibitor depletion
- Patented formula contains no silicates, phosphates, borates, nitrates or amines
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Helps prevent boil-overs and freeze-ups
- Protects all cooling system metals including aluminum
Meets or exceeds the following industry specifications: ASTM D3306, SAE J1034, J814, J1941, TMC of ATA RP-302B, AND Federal Specification A-A-870A.