View more products from URO
Engine Oil Drain Plug
- A common problem inherent to these vehicles is an Intermediate Shaft Bearing (IMS) failure
- There wasn't a realistic way to feed pressurized oil to the IMS; it relied on its internal grease to stay lubricated
- With this hard anodized aluminum drain plug with a magnet attached to the end you can easily see when metal fragments begin to appear in your engine oil
- This simple fix saves you from having to replace your entire engine!
- Lifetime Warranty
- Guaranteed fitment
- Manufactured to OE oil drain plug dimensions for proper pan clearance
- High-strength alloy construction withstands brutal engine heat and vibration
- Durable surface coating resists corrosion
- 24-Month / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- URO Premium products are re-engineered to solve the problem of these failure prone parts. URO Premium products feature a more robust design and/or higher-grade materials to vastly improve the reliability and durability of the product. Each URO Premium product bears the "URO Premium" seal (top left) and "PRM" suffix to their part number to easily distinguish them from their OEM counterparts.
- Most importantly, we are so confident in our engineering that each URO Premium product will come with a warranty no auto part has come with before, a Lifetime Warranty. You no longer have to make a choice between brands, the choice is clear.