Free pickup in 1-2 days or lessWe'll ship it to your local store
2.5 gal Fuel Additive
Arctic Express® Diesel Fuel Antigel provides better cold weather operability than blending with kerosene or No. 1 diesel fuel and costs 80 percent less. Arctic Express® not only modifies the shape and size of wax crystals which fall out of solution as the temperature decreases, but also prevents the wax crystals from settling to the bottom of fuel tanks during storage. Arctic Express® lowers the CFPP of No. 2 diesel fuel as much as 36°F. and prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as -40°F. Arctic Express® also provides anti-icing and lubricity benefits that are unobtainable with blended fuels.
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant - contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as -40°F.
- Equals the performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels
- Lowers Cold-Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) as much as 36°F. - keeps fuel-filters from plugging with wax
- Keeps fuel liquid during extended engine shutdowns
- Contains anti-icing additive - protects against fuel-filter icing
- Meets lubricity requirements for all diesel fuel injection systems - reduces pump and injector wear
- Excellent cold-weather handling characteristics
- Concentrated Formula - 1:1,500 Treatment Ratio - treats up to 7,500 gallons
For warranty information please contact Auto-Wares.