Advanced technology features: Micro Computer Unit for precise output; improved transformer design better regulates temperature; more efficient heat dissipation extends life of the inverter. Converts vehicle power to a peak output of 800W for use with household items.
- Features two standard 120V AC outlets and 2.4A USB charging port
- High-speed, built-in fan provides cool, constant operation
- Includes 12V power cord and battery clamp cables
- Built-in protection including overload, overheating, high/low input voltage, battery drain and reverse polarity result in multiple level of safe operation
- Thermal protection: unit shuts down if operating temperature range is exceeded
- Surge protection: protects against excessive current fluctuations
- Low Battery alarm: unit triggers alarm if vehicle battery level is too low
- Short-circuit: prevents damage from incorrect wiring or installation
- Power / fault LED indicator
- Specs: 115V AC nominal output @ 60Hz ± 2Hz, 800W peak power, modified sine wave, size: 6.3 x 4.4 x 2.2" (15.9 x 11.2 x 5.6cm),
- Weight: 1.1Lbs (0.5Kg)
Suitable items: Light duty power tools and appliances, desktop computer, printer, fax machine, LED/LED televisions up to 50", 3/8" drill, jigsaw, belt sander, 10 speed blender, home food processor.CAUTION: Always check the input voltage and wattage requirement on the item you intend to use. Be sure modified sine wave current will not damage of adversely affect operation of your equipment.
|USB Port Quantity||2|
|AC Outlet Quantity||3|