7 in Polisher
Features and Benefits:
- Cordless DetailingTotal Control
- Full-Size Car On One Charge
- 7" Pad Capacity
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger
- Constant Power Technology
The M18 FUEL 7" Variable Speed Polisher is the world's first cordless full-size rotary polisher. By harnessing the power, performance and run-time of M18 FUEL technology, this tool delivers corded performance that allows users to power through the most demanding applications. At more than 1 lb. lighter than corded, and the ability to deliver total control through a variable speed dial and trigger, the new M18 FUEL Polisher frees users from the extra work, distractions, paint damage, and inconvenience caused by cords. Paired with M18 XC5.0 batteries, the M18 FUEL Polisher can complete a full size car on one charge when working on moderate to good paint. The M18 FUEL Polisher is equipped with a rubber over mold front housing to protect the paint from scratches in use as well as a removable dust cover to protect the motor and electronics from wool fibers and residue. The new tool is designed to distribute more of its weight over the pad, providing natural pressure on the surface area and more.
- Voltage: 18V
- Length: 19.8"
- Weight: 6.4 lbs w/ 5.0 Battery
- Polishing RPM: 0 - 2,200 RPM
- Height: 3.31"
- Width: 4.10"
- Trigger Lock: On OffCapacity: 7"
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- (1) M18 FUEL 7" Variable Speed Polisher (Tool Only) (2738-20)
- (1) M18 XC 8.0 High Output Battery Pack (48-11-1880)
- M18 and M12 Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- Storage Bag
|Maximum Motor Speed||2200 RPM|