Looking for dependability? BBB Industries remanufactured alternators meet or exceed OE standards because they're remanufactured using processes similar to the way new alternators are made. Our remanufactured alternators are built with components that are gauged, sorted, tested and renewed to OE quality specifications, and with vital new parts, too. In fact, every component and part must meet strict BBB Industries standards.
Scheduled laboratory testing of alternators from the assembly line includes a comprehensive hot performance test that compares an alternators performance with the OE-quality standards established for its particular applications.
Because of this strict adherence to OE-quality, a BBB Industries premium remanufactured alternator installs quickly and easily, and provides cranking performance you can count on.
How BBB Remanufactures an Alternator
- Housing Mounting threads, surfaces inspected and renewed as necessary
- Fan Straightened or replaced as necessary
- Pulley Renewed or refinished as necessary
- Bearings Replaced throughout
- Shaft Gauged and replaced as necessary
- Rotor Inspected, tested and balanced to OE specifications
- Stator Inspected and tested for rated output
- Voltage Regulator Tested and replaced as necessary
- Rectifier Load tested, replaced as necessary
- Insulators, Brushes, Terminal Hardware Inspected and replaced as necessary
- Slip Ring Gauged and renewed as necessary
- Testing Every unit is end-of-line tested prior to shipping