5 qt Engine Oil
TriShield is a unique triple-action technology that attracts, captures and disperses particles that can build up in engines and causes sludge build-up. TriShield stops small particles from becoming big problems, and protects the car you rely on. This innovative technology uses a polymer that contains two chemical hooks that attract and capture both sludge and soot in a single molecule, helping to prevent particles from building up. With TriShield Technology, Castrol has improved the potency and protection that GTX provides.
- Unique TriShield technology actively protects against particles that build up in car engines with the most advanced sludge-fighting ingredients
- Castrol GTX uses premium, custom-made additives and is the most advanced conventional oil available
- Maximum protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
- Extreme detergency action helps prevent deposits
- Exceeds API Service SM, SL, SJ and SH; ILSAC GF-4/GF-3/GF-2 for API Certified Gasoline Engine Oils; meets Energy Conserving Standards; GM6094M
- Exceeds demanding US high-shear and stay-in-grade requirements for viscosity breakdown protection
|SAE Oil Weight||5W30|
For warranty information please contact Auto-Wares.